Thanks to a huge effort from John, Sixpenny Moon is now ready to go back into the water. She is being lifted & dropped on Saturday 14th April ready for the new season.
The main jobs completed:
- Removed old antifoul and rubbed down
- Two new coats of antifoul applied
- New sacrificial anodes fixed to bare metal
- Repairs to dings on the bows and transom; topsides touched up
- Removed and repaired log impeller/transducer, tested out of water
- Cleaned topsides with cutting compound and polished after